LDS Tools Feedback

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
drepouille

Re: LDS Tools Feedback

Post by drepouille »

pennywallace wrote:Thank you for LDS tools. It would be nice to search by calling. Example: primary president, activity day leaders etc. Thank you
I thought everyone was able to select Organizations (or whatever it is called) from the LDS Tools menu, and see all callings in the unit?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
anthonysbailey

Post by anthonysbailey »

LDS tools for Windows devices.

We have looked on 3 different windows devices all who are in the Bishopric, we cannot access our reports via the LDS tools application. Is it hidden somewhere or not added yet?
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

They are not added as of yet. Here is what that app store says concerning the other reports.
Attachments
image.png
(113.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
laronmcgrew

Post by laronmcgrew »

Since MLS is really moving to the cloud, it would be nice if the church re-worked their wireless routers in the church buildings so that AirPrint capable printers can stay on the network. This would make it much more convenient for bishoprics to print stuff from their mobile devices. Things like Youth Temple Recommends, various Certificates, etc. Right now, routers are kicking off devices after they've been on the network for 60 minutes.
nathancluff_3

Post by nathancluff_3 »

Just a suggestion. It was brought up by our Elder's Quorum President, and I really agree about this one. Each Elder does not need to see ALL of the home-teaching assignments, but the ability to see our own would be an incredible help. I mean, couldn't it be done through giving the leaders, such as our Elder's Quorum Presidency the power to put names into a list on our profile that we can only view. It would be so much easier than always having to distribute through paper or other complicated means for a YSA ward. Otherwise, it is an awesome app. Thank you so much! :
talsmc

Post by talsmc »

Ability to highlight and make notes in the gospel doctrine teachers manual. Some sections don't allow you to highlight or make notes.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

talsmc wrote:Ability to highlight and make notes in the gospel doctrine teachers manual. Some sections don't allow you to highlight or make notes.
The issue you are describing has nothing to do with LDS Tools (which is the subject of this discussion) -- you are talking about Gospel Library. For more information about this issue, see this post.
jjlmatt0082@att.net

Post by jjlmatt0082@att.net »

I am having a lot of problems getting in to view the phone numbers and other parts of the tool my relief society head try abd i have try it not letting me to do some of the links please help if you can
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jjlmatt0082@att.net wrote:I am having a lot of problems getting in to view the phone numbers and other parts of the tool my relief society head try abd i have try it not letting me to do some of the links please help if you can
Please be more specific about the problem(s) you are encountering. What mobile platform, or operating system, are you using - iOS, Android, etc? [Once we know this we will move your post to the platform appropriate forum for further discussion.] What calling(s) do you have? Is any of the information you are trying to access through LDS tools available to you through the online tools on LDS.org by way of a web browser, such as through Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) or the Directory?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
westar

Post by westar »

I've seen this suggestion in the iOS forum, but would like to make it here too. A number of ward members have asked about putting the lesson schedules in LDS tools. They use the lds.org lesson schedule, but have suggested the convenience of having it on their mobile devices, where a lot of them say they are now studying the materials. I don't know if putting the lesson schedule in LDS tools is possible, but thought I would pass it on here.

Return to “Member Tools”