Priest advisor: can't list the quorum members

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jimmygreen

Priest advisor: can't list the quorum members

Post by jimmygreen »

As a priests quorum adviser, I should be able to list the members of the quorum. I must be missing something because reports are not available. I can manually make a name list, but the point is to find the ones I might not be tracking, or to send a message to the current quorum members.

There are other reports that are useful, but the missing function is the issue.
johnshaw

Re: Priest advisor: can't list the quorum members

Post by johnshaw »

There isn't a 'role' built into system for YW/YM adviser - so when the new design removed the 'organization' section (where it used to have 'leadership' and 'organization') the only place left to find lists like this is in LCR which doesn't have a role built for advisers (I take that back, there is a role for YW Adviser for Personal Progress, just not for LCR).

The new beta now has a message that those of us in these positions are to ask for the data from someone who has the access. So get ready for a print-out to carry around in your wallet - because saving the data online is against policy, printing the report with the potential of leaving it laying around somewhere isn't against policy at this point, so there ya go.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Member Tools”