View Home Ward Directory

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
ken_keener

View Home Ward Directory

Post by ken_keener »

I must write, you guys are not easy to get in touch with.

On my LDS tools mobile application, I cannot access anyone in my home ward (Hudson Oaks) directory, but I can view everyone else in the Weatherford Stake.

I don't know what settings to adjust of even if I can.

Please advise me on how to correct this.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Kenneth Keener
[Phone number removed - this is a public forum]
klricks

Re: View Home Ward Directory

Post by klricks »

ken_keener wrote:I must write, you guys are not easy to get in touch with.

On my LDS tools mobile application, I cannot access anyone in my home ward (Hudson Oaks) directory, but I can view everyone else in the Weatherford Stake.

I don't know what settings to adjust of even if I can.

Please advise me on how to correct this.
This is a user to user forum. Those who read this forum are only other users like yourself.
Are you seeing the entire stake including your Ward? If so tap on the Directory bar and choose your ward instead of whole stake.
If that is not your issue then I would uninstall then reinstall the app.
Assistant Ward Clerk
laurelulrich

Re: View Home Ward Directory

Post by laurelulrich »

I suspect this site, like the dozen others I have tried to access over the last half hour is not really in operation. While I see the value of using the official name of the church, I am dismayed and discouraged by the chaos in getting access to fundamental church materials--like my ward directory. I have tried every way I can this morning and have come up short! The church website/s are a mess. Certainly shifting domain names is a challenge, but with so many changes happening in the church, is seems nuts to lose fundamental tools of communication!!!

A frustrated long time user of lds.org who feels abandoned.
Laurel UIlrich

Return to “Member Tools”