Building Schedulers

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
RyanGard1977

Building Schedulers

Post by RyanGard1977 »

Hello-

I posted a topic awhile back in another section about having easy access to building schedulers for the members to access both on lds.org as well as the LDS Tools app. Giving it some more thought here is what I have to add:

Finding the building schedulers for the buildings in the stake is not very easy. As it stands right now you have to know which ward is the agent ward and then go digging thru the callings sections to find it. That takes too much time and most people have no clue what an agent ward even is much less who is assigned the agent ward. So with not being able to find the info easily, they start looking for the next best thing.. generally they will find the ward building rep or the stake physical facilities rep. Both are not schedulers. I get on average 5 or so requests a month for building scheduling requests and then I have to dig out the saved sheet of schedulers I have somewhere on my phone and pass it back to them.

I would like to propose that a section on the LDS Tools App under Organizations or lists or the more section be auto filled with building scheduler contact info for each building in the stake, not just limited to the ward, as I often have people wanting to schedule the stake center for activities or other buildings other than their own for activities. If we make it super easy for the members to find the scheduling info instead of going thru the long process (it may seem easy to you but it is not easy to them!) it will save headaches for us PFRs and building reps.

Thank you!!

Ryan
Ryan Gardner
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Building Schedulers

Post by russellhltn »

Building schedulers can be found in the calendar page on lds.org. Just click the location on the left and you'll see who has been designated a building scheduler in the calendar system.

I'd suggest putting your suggestion into the lds.org main page feedback. That will get the suggestion in front of the people who can act on it. They don't always visit here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”