Can'the log into LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Carrington

Re: Can'the log into LDS Tools

Post by Carrington »

I am having the same issues. I cannot log into the app, but I can log into the website. I just go right back to the sign in page on my iPhone, but on my iPad I get a “Download error” message. I have checked for missing spaces in the username, and have deleted and reinstalled the apps. This problem has been on and off for a few months now, but it has been a while this last time.
steele7

Post by steele7 »

I also cannot login. I have been having the 'download error' message when trying to sync so I deleted and reinstalled the App and now I can't even login. I am taken to the login screen, add my credentials, it starts to download and then takes me back to the login screen.
pi22356

Post by pi22356 »

I have Android 9 Tablet with LDS Tools installed (downloaded from Amazon Apps Market after unable to locate in Google Play Store...yes that is odd?) Upon installation I try to log in and get the following error message "Failed to create a secure connection to LDS.org. Please check your device date and time, as well as your data connection, and then try to snyc again."

My date and time are correct and I have a GREAT internet connection...any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pi22356 wrote:I have Android 9 Tablet with LDS Tools installed (downloaded from Amazon Apps Market after unable to locate in Google Play Store...yes that is odd?)
What verson? The current is called "Member Tools" and is 3.6.1. If what you downloaded is still "LDS Tools", I'm not sure if that's supported.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Joyfulmom8

Updated tools now app won't work

Post by Joyfulmom8 »

My Member Tools app wouldn't sign in yesterday and I finally updated it. It is still having the same problem. I can put my sign-in info and then it gets stuck "uploading" for a few minutes until it says it's not available. It's been working fine until yesterday morning though! I access the info on there several times a day sometimes! Help! :) Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Updated tools now app won't work

Post by russellhltn »

Joyfulmom8 wrote:My Member Tools app wouldn't sign in yesterday and I finally updated it. It is still having the same problem. I can put my sign-in info and then it gets stuck "uploading" for a few minutes until it says it's not available. It's been working fine until yesterday morning though! I access the info on there several times a day sometimes! Help! :)
Your post has been merged into an existing topic. As you can see, you have company. "They" are aware of it, but no timeline on a fix.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
raysahagun

Post by raysahagun »

I have the same problem and from reviewing the comments it appears that this is happening to all platforms: Amazon, Android, and Apple. I’m done waiting for a fix and deleted the app. Now I just go to the main web site and access Ward information there. Yes, it is inconvenient, but at least I have access to the information. I’ll reinstall the app if and when the issue is fixed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

raysahagun wrote:I have the same problem and from reviewing the comments it appears that this is happening to all platforms: Amazon, Android, and Apple. I’m done waiting for a fix and deleted the app.
Did you notice the prior post was three months ago?

cm10w13pts

Post by cm10w13pts »

I'm having the same problem as everyone above, but unfortunately this is 2 years later!

Return to “Member Tools”