Member with Data Wrong

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
mdantasf

Member with Data Wrong

Post by mdantasf »

Hello guys!

I found a problem with two members data. One family in the Ward, contacted me about a problem with your data, specifically about the surname of the family. The real surname is Nunes, but it's showed Paiva. I talked about this with the Bishop. I contact DRME office in Brazil. The employed analyse the registeres of the member, but for the DRME, the member register it's correct, because show the correct surname (Nunes) but in LDS Toos, show the surname Paiva.

How can we deal with this? The church office has just said that everything is ok... but the leadership or the family, if you try to find them in LDS Tools, can not find it.

PS: I observed that the surname of his maternal grandparents is Paiva. Could this be ... and be a BUG from LDS Tools? Giving the grandparents data?

Thank you.
eblood66

Re: Member with Data Wrong

Post by eblood66 »

Check the household name. It's isn't as obvious as the other names. In LCR, find the member profile for the head of household and then click on the Household tab. Then click on the 'Edit Household Name' button near the bottom. Mostly like it is wrong but you can correct it right there.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Ok, Thanks. I will ask help to a clerck secretary about this. Thank you.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

@eblood66,

His suggestion worked perfectly. Thank you. I expected something like the staff of the church office in Brazil. The Bishop helped me to make the change.

Problem resolved.

Thanks!

Return to “Member Tools”