sync removed ministering functionality IOS

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Camlarson79

sync removed ministering functionality IOS

Post by Camlarson79 »

After syncing my lds tools app, I seem to have lost all ministering functionality. I dont see it in reports or when viewing the family records. I have uninstalled the app, rebooted the iPhone, reinstalled lds tools and performed a sync. I can get to the information through the browser. I still have EQ secretary calling. Weird that a sync would cause this. Anybody else having this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: sync removed ministering functionality IOS

Post by russellhltn »

What iOS do you have (needs to be at least 10) and what version of LDS Tools (needs to be at least 3.5).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aalasley

Post by aalasley »

Same issue on Android. Sync'd last night and this morning and the ministering section is completely gone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That will happen if you're running on a version prior to 3.5.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brookheat

Post by brookheat »

Just synced today and all ministering info is gone. iOS version 12 on iPhone 8, running LDS tools 3.5.1.
shill1

Post by shill1 »

I have 3.5.1 on Android and it wiped the ministering info, so it is not only an issue with the version. What else could it be.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Currently there are server issues related to ministering (and other LDS.org and LCR server issues). I wanted to send in the quarterly report but the ministering data was not available. A few days ago it was displaying data. Every once in a while ministering data will appear.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

brookheat wrote:Just synced today and all ministering info is gone. iOS version 12 on iPhone 8, running LDS tools 3.5.1.
As jdlessley mentioned, there were server issues today (Sunday) that are reported to have been resolved. If you sync LDS Tools again you should see the missing information using the app.

Return to “Member Tools”