LDS Tools Access for Out-of-Unit Members

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
bfsmith

LDS Tools Access for Out-of-Unit Members

Post by bfsmith »

Our YSA branch covers two stakes. The branch president was entered into one of the wards in the other stake as an out-of-unit member so that he could have LDS Tools access to the other stake's information. It was working fine until a few weeks ago. He no longer has access to the LDS Tools information even though he is still listed as an out-of-unit member. Has something changed recently? Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools Access for Out-of-Unit Members

Post by russellhltn »

I think it requires that he also has a calling in that stake. Someone may have seen his made-up calling and deleted it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bfsmith

Post by bfsmith »

We gave him a custom calling and he still does not have access. I don't know what changed or what else to do...
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I don't think a custom calling gives access. He needs to be called to a standard calling.

Return to “Member Tools”