Spouse Information Not Showing

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Orionalt

Spouse Information Not Showing

Post by Orionalt »

I had a couple approach me today about not being able to see their spouses information on LDS Tools, information like callings, classes, home teachers/visiting teachers. They are a divorcee and widow and were able to see that information for both sides of the children. I had them sync with no luck. Any idea what could be the cause and what could be a solution?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Spouse Information Not Showing

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not understanding the problem. If they're a divorced or a widow, then there is no spouse.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Orionalt

Post by Orionalt »

They are a divorcee who married a widow, neither are able to see information on their current spouse.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What privacy settings are showing in the on-line directory? If it's set to "Leadership only" that would explain things. Also check to make sure their records are shown as married to each other as a member (not non-member).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Orionalt wrote:. . . neither are able to see information on their current spouse.
You might check each of their membership records to see that they are currently and properly married to each other (on paper/in the system).

Return to “Member Tools”