Recommends

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sistahills

Recommends

Post by sistahills »

I would love if part of the LDS tools app there was a place that would store your Temple recommend. Like storing credit and debit card information, it would be great to store the recommend information. Instead of having to carry around the physical copy of the recommend, you can just pull an electronic version of it up in the app, and the Temple desk could scan that! You are logged in under the LDS’s tools app with your membership info, I would think it would be an easy extension to provide the recommend, with your membership number, and recommend status, to the Temple. Thanks!
If there is a better spot to submit a recommendation, I would love to know about it.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Recommends

Post by lajackson »

sistahills wrote:If there is a better spot to submit a recommendation, I would love to know about it.
Any discussion here at the Forum will be just that, discussion. To put your recommendation in front of those who would make that decision, you have two options. Send feedback through the LDS Tools app, or ask your bishop to send up the suggestion through priesthood channels.

Return to “Member Tools”