LDS Tools app not working

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
pkauvaka

LDS Tools app not working

Post by pkauvaka »

I’ve been trying to log into my lds tools app & it prompts me to enter my login id & password. It says it’s “downloading” & may take a few minutes depending on my connection but then stays frozen. It doesn’t do anything. I’ve deleted app 3 x’s & reinstalled it & it still isn’t logging me in. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Attachments
03A921FE-8FDD-4186-8B03-4056333CABD2.jpeg
(145.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools app not working

Post by russellhltn »

I've noticed some data center problems today. Even the lds.org main site was off-line at times. I'd give it another try.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
austinpw321

Post by austinpw321 »

Having the same issue! I switched devices—from my phone to tablet and it simply isn’t working.
joshuafeller

Post by joshuafeller »

Mine isn’t working either. My account or my wife’s. And on two different phones....?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Make sure you are running at least version 3.5.1 on a new enough operating system.

Return to “Member Tools”