Unable to sign off of LDS tools on my phone

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jhansl

Unable to sign off of LDS tools on my phone

Post by jhansl »

I am unable to sign off of LDS tools on my cell phone. When I am on my laptop, I have a sign off button but I don't see one in the version on my cellphone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to sign off of LDS tools on my phone

Post by russellhltn »

Which OS are you on? LDS Tools is non-functional without a login, so it seems odd to want to sign out. On the Android version, under Sync, I can see where I can sign in with a different account. Under Settings, there's a option to add a PIN so the contents of LDS Tools isn't available to someone else using your phone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
iluvhapplaur

Post by iluvhapplaur »

I have the wrong person signed on to my lds tools app. How can I sign on? do i have to delete the app and start over?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

iluvhapplaur wrote:do i have to delete the app and start over?
No, you should not have to do that. On the opening screen asking for your PIN, there is a link at the bottom to Sign Out. You should then be able to sign in with your credentials.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you don't have a PIN, tap on the icon with 3 horizontal lines, tap settings and it will be at the top.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”