Email Bishop of Another Ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dla22

Email Bishop of Another Ward

Post by dla22 »

How can I email the Bishop of an overseas Ward? I have his name and the Ward Office phone number from the Maps app but an email address would be easier. Is it possible to obtain an email address as well? Thanks.
Biggles

Re: Email Bishop of Another Ward

Post by Biggles »

If you have access to CDOL (Church Directory of Leaders) and assuming the Bishop in question has an email address, you will find the details there. If you don't have access to CDOL, then your Ward Clerk should be able to get that information.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note that access to CDOL is generally limited to bishoprics, stake presidencies and clerks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dla22

Post by dla22 »

Thanks for the quick replies. I remember CDOL. I used it back in the CD days. I will reach out to our current Clerk.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”