download with confidential data

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
sfsonntag

download with confidential data

Post by sfsonntag »

I am downloading ward household data from the lds.org maps page.
I am a membership clerk using FF 14.0.1 running on Win 7 x64

Before downloading the Household Data, I select the “Include confidential data” radio button.
After the download is complete, when reviewing the resultant CSV file, I notice that the
data items in the “Emergency Response” fields and the “Special Needs” fields are reversed, i.e. the data in the “Emergency Response” fields was entered in the “Special Needs” category for the family, and the data in the “Special Needs” fields were entered in the “Emergency Response” category.

Does anyone know if this problem has previously been identified and if a fix is scheduled?
Thanks,
-Steve
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: download with confidential data

Post by aebrown »

sfsonntag wrote:Does anyone know if this problem has previously been identified and if a fix is scheduled?
I have not heard of it previously; it has not been reported here on the forum. However, I did verify that it is a problem, just as you described (I used Chrome, but I really doubt that it has anything to do with the browser -- this certainly feels like a server-side problem).

To report the problem, go to the home page of the maps application and choose the Provide Feedback option.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”