Part Member Family Report - LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bschroader

Part Member Family Report - LCR

Post by bschroader »

I've come across a thread from a couple of years ago on this subject, but it only seemed to offer a solution through MLS. Our missionaries are coming to the clerks office requesting a PM report, but there doesn't seem to be a way to produce one, even with Custom Reporting. Any suggestions or any possibility this may be featured in subsequent releases of LCR?
davesudweeks

Re: Part Member Family Report - LCR

Post by davesudweeks »

I have one in LCR (Create a Report function). The Selection criteria is:
- Marriage Status is "Married"
- Member status is not "Spouse is Member"

It will select all members of your ward or branch who have a non-member spouse, regardless of gender. It will not pick up anyone who shows as single on their membership record but who is actually married.
bschroader

Post by bschroader »

I just figured that out. :D

My Part Member Families custom report looks like this:

Include members who Member Status Is Not Spouse Is Member

AND

Marriage Status Is Not Single

AND

Household Position is either Head of Household OR Spouce of Head of House

Without having examined it real closely, it seemed to have produced the desired results.

Thanks for the response.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

You should get the same results with the first 2 selection criteria, which should give you a list of all married members who have a non-member spouse, regardless of their household position. We don't have any married members who are not either a head of house or spouse of a head of house in our ward.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

And I'm guessing you are talking about the Custom Reports feature now available in LCR, unless you are only a membership clerk. I still have to use MLS for custom reports.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

zaneclark wrote:And I'm guessing you are talking about the Custom Reports feature now available in LCR, unless you are only a membership clerk. I still have to use MLS for custom reports.
Correct, I'm referring to the "Create a Report" on LCR. I'm a bit surprised the assistant clerk-membership doesn't has access. The Executive Secretary does and I would expect he wouldn't need it as much as any of the assistant clerk positions.

I do like the MLS version better, though. Create a report is convenient because it can be done from anywhere, but I still don't consider it as robust as the custom reports in MLS.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”