LCR Not Responding

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
drepouille

Re: LCR Not Responding

Post by drepouille »

I just returned from the chapel, where I did a successful Send/Receive, and printed the Finance transmission report from today's deposit batch.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

It seems to be working now, but I believe it was more than just LCR. There was no way to sign in to any Church site. The Forum was not accessible until later this afternoon. Member Tools had trouble syncing and all of the ministering information went away. That points to the inability of the servers to validate anyone who was trying to access sensitive information.

When I synced Member Tools again later this afternoon, all of the ministering information returned and all was well in Zion once again.

I did get a lot of scripture study done this afternoon, and am well into preparation for a talk later this week. And the new chapter of Saints, promised three days ago, showed up this afternoon, as well. It has been a good Sunday for me.

Then again, I have not been trying to transmit financial information, update ministering assignments, or do anything clerkish or secretarial today at all.
xtvnmql

Post by xtvnmql »

We had issues on Sunday the 23rd as well in Georgia (Coal Mountain Stake) for our Ward and the Wards in our building. We started having issues early East Coast time and throughout the day and were unable to process tithing (among other things - like youth temple recommends). Has anyone heard from the church as to what happened?
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

We processed our donations and took them to the bank, but we could not Send/Receive until a few hours later.

It matters not whether this was a server failure, network equipment failure, or even a DDOS attack. We don't really have a need to know, and it's probably best that we do not know.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”