Handbook Disappears after Opening

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bryanlsmith

Handbook Disappears after Opening

Post by bryanlsmith »

When logged into LCR, when I select one of the handbooks it opens up and then after maybe 10 seconds it disappears. Any ideas on what the problem might be? Thanks!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Handbook Disappears after Opening

Post by rmrichesjr »

I have no idea what the problem might be, but here are a couple of ideas that might help eventually lead to a solution:

1) Clear your browser cache, delete relevant cookies, and do a full page reload (in at least a few browsers, Shift-Ctrl-R rather than just Ctrl-R).

2) If that does not work, use the 'Feedback' button/link to report the symptoms. If it's a general problem, that will get the attention of those who can fix it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Handbook Disappears after Opening

Post by russellhltn »

What I've seen happen is the index on the left side will disappear. That makes navigation rather difficult. You have to click on the icon that looks like an open book to bring it back.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mjthornock15

Re: Handbooks Disappear After Opening

Post by mjthornock15 »

While logged into LCR, I select one of the handbooks. It opens for a second or two and then disappears.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”