Activity Days Class List of Members Contains Boys

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
allibri425

Activity Days Class List of Members Contains Boys

Post by allibri425 »

I’m a ward clerk. We have Activity Days split into 2 classes, 8-9 and 10-11. The 8-9 class contains two 7 year old boys that I can’t remove. There are two other 7 year old boys in CTR 7 that don’t appear in Activity Days. All 4 boys turn 8 at various points of 2019. I tried splitting the class, moving the boys to a new class and deleting it but it only gives me the option to combine it back with the other class. I can move the boys to cub scouts but they’re not supposed to be in there until they turn 8.

I’m not sure how only 2 of the boys would show up in the list? How can I remove the two boys from Activity Days?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Activity Days Class List of Members Contains Boys

Post by jonesrk »

I believe that is a side effect of the age change rules, because outside the US/Canada the boys are in activity days. I think there is a daily job that fixes those in the US/Canada, but I sent this info to the developer who did that work and I'll let you know what I hear back.

One possibility is that those boys moved it since the beginning of the year. When then move in to a unit it recalculates their classes which would temporarily put them in the Activity Days.
marshallkl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by marshallkl »

Brother,
You should be able to remove that temp class now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
allibri425

Post by allibri425 »

This resolved the issue. Thanks so much for the fast response and explanation!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”