LCR 4.4.10 release notes

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LCR 4.4.10 release notes

Post by lajackson »

jonesrk wrote:It's a fun line to walk (or with President Nelson in charge - run :)).
I don't know how you keep up. In all your running around the office, try not to get hurt on any of those edge cases. That has to be as bad as banging a kneecap.

With this latest change, I have found great comfort in knowing that I am either some particular age, or that I will become some particular age in this coming year. And at least for me, it makes no difference which way you measure. I have been trying to ignore them all for a long time. [grin]
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scgallafent wrote:I realize that most of you don't necessarily need to be involved in the personal banter between jonesrk and I (the two of us sit about 30 feet apart), but thought some of you might enjoy a tiny peek into the behind-the-scenes adventures that go on with changes like this.
I do enjoy it. :)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
scgallafent wrote:I realize that most of you don't necessarily need to be involved in the personal banter between jonesrk and I (the two of us sit about 30 feet apart), but thought some of you might enjoy a tiny peek into the behind-the-scenes adventures that go on with changes like this.
I do enjoy it. :)
As do I.
chris_hazeldine

Post by chris_hazeldine »

Went in and performed my first 11yr old temple recommend interviews today and then wasn’t able to as it said they were not old enough. They all turn 12 during the year so something isn’t working it seems.

Any ideas?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

chris_hazeldine wrote:Went in and performed my first 11yr old temple recommend interviews today and then wasn’t able to as it said they were not old enough. They all turn 12 during the year so something isn’t working it seems.

Any ideas?
I issued three recommends on Thursday, so it was working then. I expect to issue at least one tomorrow, so I'll use it again then.

If you can send me the details by private message, I'll check. We want it working tomorrow for sure!
chris_hazeldine

Looks like a false alarm, went home and tried again later in the day and it worked fine. I still had the error on the screen of the MLS PC at the chapel and remoted into it to double check and was a big red "problem with the page data loaded" type message so must have been something internet related more than anything. I had just logged in so wasn't expecting anything like a time out type message.

Thanks and we now have 3x 11yr olds with recommends :-) crazy times.
chris_hazeldine

What I can’t do is Record a Primary Advancement for an 11yr old that isn’t having a birthday in the current month.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

chris_hazeldine wrote:I still had the error on the screen of the MLS PC at the chapel and remoted into it to double check
I suggest you read the policy on remoting into computers in 4.10 of the Meetinghouse Technology Policy.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

russellhltn wrote:
chris_hazeldine wrote:I still had the error on the screen of the MLS PC at the chapel and remoted into it to double check
I suggest you read the policy on remoting into computers in 4.10 of the Meetinghouse Technology Policy.
Thanks, all those points are covered by the Stake thx.
chris_hazeldine

chris_hazeldine wrote:What I can’t do is Record a Primary Advancement for an 11yr old that isn’t having a birthday in the current month.
Tried this again and still can't get a Primary Completion certificate for those 11yr olds that are turning 12 later in the year.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”