YM,YW January Advancement!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: YM,YW January Advancement!

Post by jonesrk »

They've been working on fixing this today.
skye72

Post by skye72 »

It looks like my previous issue was solved but now I have a YW that isn't listed on any attendance roll (should be on Mia Maid roll) evn though she's on the correct class list. I sent a message through feedback and the response was not even remotely helpful and didn't address the issue. (And as a side note, the attendance rolls still have all the weekly Sunday dates instead of the new 2nd and 4th Sunday dates. Is that going to be updated?)
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I looked at your Mia Maid class list and roll. There are eight young women on each list. I'm assuming that "(should be on Mia Maid roll) even though she's on the correct class list" means that you are seeing her on the Mia Maid class list but not on the roll, so I'm not sure what is broken (or if it is still broken).

We're aware of weekly dates vs. second and fourth Sunday, but it isn't at the top of the list.
skye72

Post by skye72 »

scgallafent wrote:I looked at your Mia Maid class list and roll. There are eight young women on each list. I'm assuming that "(should be on Mia Maid roll) even though she's on the correct class list" means that you are seeing her on the Mia Maid class list but not on the roll, so I'm not sure what is broken (or if it is still broken).
When I printed rolls out on the 8th, she was not included. Today, she is. Not sure what got fixed, just glad it did. :-)
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

skye72 wrote:And as a side note, the attendance rolls still have all the weekly Sunday dates instead of the new 2nd and 4th Sunday dates. Is that going to be updated?
Yep. The new attendance roll format is available in LCR.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”