Access to welfare

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
wmfwheeler

Access to welfare

Postby wmfwheeler » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 am

My RS 2nd couselor cannot see any of the areas her calling requires, specifically she can't enter food orders.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Access to welfare

Postby lajackson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am

I believe there is a place in the food order system where you have to specifically give her permission to create food orders, since she is not the Relief Society president.

wmfwheeler

Postby wmfwheeler » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:56 am

I have her set up as a preparer exactly like the RS 1st counselor on the settings tab and she is in the right calling - something else is wrong.

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 am

Does she have 2 callings? Some have had problems where they forgot to select which calling role they were using on lds.org. If she has 2 callings, there should be an option to switch roles from her other calling to the RS 2nd counselor calling.

joy.schroeder0612

Postby joy.schroeder0612 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 pm

I have been having the same issue. Has there been a solution to this problem? I'm the 2nd counselor and I have been told it has all be set up on our side correctly and I can see my name as a preparer on my RS president login. How can i get access to the welfare services on my login?

GrasseDD

Postby GrasseDD » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:53 pm

After sustaining a new RS presidency on Sunday, I tried to add names to the "Available Preparers" list. Both names are listed under "Status" as "Pending". The pop-up info window only says that a preparer must have an LDS Account. I know they both do, as LDS Accounts were necessary for their previous callings--at which they both excelled.
Maybe "Pending" means that some process will eventuate their access. I'll wait a day or two to see what happens.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”