LCR 4.4.9 release notes

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

LCR 4.4.9 release notes

Post by scgallafent »

The LCR product manager sent these to me and said I could go ahead and post them. They haven't been through final editing, so they may differ slightly from what gets posted on Help Center tomorrow.

There are some new features here that have been frequently requested.

Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) Release Notes
Release 4.4.9
Date Released: November 1, 2018

New or Enhanced Functionality

Membership Related
  • Added Area Plan information to the home page for stake leaders.
  • Expanded access to custom reports to include bishopric counselors, stake presidency counselors, and ward and stake executive secretaries.
  • Added LCR access for compassionate service leaders.
  • Enhanced ministering functionality:
    • Simplified the ministering page by combining the Interviews tab and Assignments tab into one tab called Assigned. You can now manage assignments and record interviews from the same screen.
    • Moved the lists of unassigned ministering brothers/sisters and unassigned households/sisters to a new tab called Unassigned. Individuals not generally assigned are now hidden by default but may be viewed by checking a box.
    • Added the ability to work on proposed assignments without publishing the changes until you are ready. To use this feature, select Proposed Assignments from the Ministering menu.
    • To support this new functionality, the Ministering menu has been updated as follows:
      • Created a sub-section for Elders Quorum and a sub-section for Relief Society.
      • Renamed the main link to Current Assignments.
      • Added a link for Proposed Assignments.
    • Added graphs showing the number of companionships interviewed during the quarter.
    • Expanded access to the Ministering Assignments report to include compassionate service leaders.
    • The number of ministering companionships interviewed during the quarter is now automatically populated on the Quarterly Report, beginning with the third quarter of 2018.
Issues Resolved
  • Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements, including an issue causing ministering interviews to be recorded for the prior month when using Safari browser or the LDS Tools app for iOS.
klricks

Re: LCR 4.4.9 release notes

Post by klricks »

scgallafent wrote:...
[*]Expanded access to custom reports to include bishopric counselors, stake presidency counselors, and ward and stake executive secretaries.

Can that list be expanded to include Assistant Ward Clerk?
My calling was recently changed from Ward Clerk to Assistant Ward Clerk and now I no longer have access to the custom reports that I created.
Assistant Ward Clerk
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

klricks wrote:Can that list be expanded to include Assistant Ward Clerk?
My calling was recently changed from Ward Clerk to Assistant Ward Clerk and now I no longer have access to the custom reports that I created.
You can submit feedback and make that request.
granelaine

Post by granelaine »

I am a stake RS Counselor in Provo Utah. As of this past week, I am not able to view the Ministering Interview screen on LCR. Would it be possible to again make the ministering interviews accessible as a view only screen for Stake RS Presidencies? It would allow us to be better able to support our Ward RS Presidencies as we view their progress in Ministering Interviews.
Thank you for any help you may give us, Elaine Kemp
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

granelaine wrote:Would it be possible to again make the ministering interviews accessible as a view only screen for Stake RS Presidencies?
First question from the Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) FAQs:
Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR?
Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders and provide encouragement, support, and instruction. They are not responsible for individual ward members. It is the ward clerk’s responsibility to train ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders on record-keeping tools and responsibilities. If stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors need a list of members for planning purposes, they should request this information through the ward or stake clerk.
Please keep in mind this isn't something the developers decide. It's done by church leadership. Frankly, I was surprised to see stake auxiliaries have access to that information based on the quote above.

But you can certainly give feedback via the feedback link in LCR. It will go to the proper people.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
williafo

Post by williafo »

granelaine wrote:I am a stake RS Counselor in Provo Utah. As of this past week, I am not able to view the Ministering Interview screen on LCR. Would it be possible to again make the ministering interviews accessible as a view only screen for Stake RS Presidencies? It would allow us to be better able to support our Ward RS Presidencies as we view their progress in Ministering Interviews.
Thank you for any help you may give us, Elaine Kemp

We are having the same issue, and it seems to be an oversight because the Access Table still shows "View Interviews" as an option that the Stake Relief Society Presidencies should still have.

Thank you,

Lisa Williams
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

It appears that there is no report option for newly proposed assignments. It would be nice to be able to print the same reports as current assignments against the proposed data. I
supermanforever

Post by supermanforever »

-Added Area Plan information to the home page for stake leaders.
Is the Area Plan still available? I no longer see it. Is it in one of the menus?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

supermanforever wrote:Is the Area Plan still available? I no longer see it. Is it in one of the menus?
It was removed last week.
grantjohansen

Post by grantjohansen »

Why can't I see it anymore as the Stake Clerk?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”