Managing any existing component of ministering assignments such as editing, printing, sending a message, and so on is done by clicking the functions link icon (three ellipses inside a circle) and selecting the function desired. This link is found to the right of the desired element such as the district name or companionship list.
To add a district, click the Add District link on the top right of the Assignments tab.
To add a companionship to a district:
- Sign in to LDS.org
- Go to Ministering > Relief Society on the menu bar.
- Go to Assignments tab.
- Click the Add Companionship link on the bottom right of the District.
- Click in the Search Members textbox and either begin typing the name or scroll through the list of names.
- With the first companion selected then do the same for the next companion whether it be another sister or the first companion's husband.
- Click in the Search Households textbox and either begin typing the name or scroll through the list of names.
To add a household to an existing companion assignment click the ellipses (three dots) to the right of the companionship list of households and select edit.
Contact your ward clerk or ward membership clerk if any of the management of ministering assignments is unclear or you need any help. He can go through the entire process and answer questions as they come up.