Ministering access in Safari (Mac User)

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
KariandJake

Ministering access in Safari (Mac User)

Post by KariandJake »

When I click on the Ministering >>relief society link the page opens, but there is no content? When i "refresh" the page I can see the ministering page for just a moment and then the content disappears. I am a mac user, using Safari. I successfully logged in using my iPhone, but would love to be able to use on my desktop. Have any other Safari users had this issue, if so... help!
Thank you!
srmatthews

Re: Ministering access in Safari (Mac User)

Post by srmatthews »

I have the same problem.
judyward

Post by judyward »

I was having the same problem and I switched to Chrome and now I can edit ministering assignments. :)
dmort13

Post by dmort13 »

Having the same problem. I logged on using chrome on another computer and was able to see it, but that computer isn't always accessible. Would love to be able to use my mac! Any help would be appreciated:)
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

dmort13 wrote:Having the same problem. I logged on using chrome on another computer and was able to see it, but that computer isn't always accessible. Would love to be able to use my mac! Any help would be appreciated:)
I'm a windows user, but I believe chrome can be installed on the mac. If the problem is with the safari browser, putting chrome on your mac may be your easiest solution.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”