Laurel First Counselor

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tolmanj

Laurel First Counselor

Post by tolmanj »

I did a search, apologies if I missed it... I am trying to add the Laurel First Counselor into the pre-built field on the website. The member search isn't returning any results, either using name or MRN. The only way to get that calling recorded is to add a custom calling. Anyone else have this issue, or have a fix?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Laurel First Counselor

Post by russellhltn »

tolmanj wrote:The member search isn't returning any results, either using name or MRN.
Is that member a member of the Laurels? Does she meet the qualifications to be a Laurel? (Age 16-17. An 18 year old by default advances to RS, but can be moved back.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: Laurel First Counselor

Post by davesudweeks »

Is the Laurel a member of the organization? (i.e. she is not still in Mia Maids or not a member of your ward?)
When I try to enter a YW who is not a member of the organization (i.e. she is still a Mia Maid), the system does not find her.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”