HT District Changes Keep Reverting Back

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cledwards

HT District Changes Keep Reverting Back

Post by cledwards »

I have used the LCR to remove two empty home teaching districts and rename the two remaining districts. I then click "Done" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. However, when I refresh the screen or come back again later, the changes have reverted - they never "stuck" and I have to make the changes again. What am I missing or why aren't these changes permanent?
Thanks for the support - EQ President
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: HT District Changes Keep Reverting Back

Post by lajackson »

cledwards wrote:However, when I refresh the screen or come back again later, the changes have reverted - they never "stuck" and I have to make the changes again.
I have found that some screens do not update until you leave the Home Teaching area completely and then return. It is as if the data behind the scenes does not actually update until you exit the HT part of the site. Refreshing the screen or even wandering around in the other tabs under HT is not enough.

But if you have completely left LCR and returned and the changes have not saved, I would send Feedback and let the developers know about it.
FrazierCatherine

Post by FrazierCatherine »

I am having the same issue with VT. We are consolidating and deleting some districts. I save the changes and everything looks fine; however when I print changes or log out and log back in, everything has reverted back to before. My VT coordinator is reporting the same issue on her end. Help!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

FrazierCatherine wrote:I am having the same issue with VT. We are consolidating and deleting some districts. I save the changes and everything looks fine; however when I print changes or log out and log back in, everything has reverted back to before. My VT coordinator is reporting the same issue on her end. Help!
If you have completely left Leader and Clerk Resources and returned and the changes have not saved, I would send Feedback and let the developers know about it.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cledwards wrote:I have used the LCR to remove two empty home teaching [or visiting teaching] districts and rename the two remaining districts. I then click "Done" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Was there a Save at the right of the empty HT or VT district(s)? If so, try pressing that before the Done button. If not, ignore this post.
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix broken quote tag

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”