Replace permissions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
steamdriver79

Replace permissions

Post by steamdriver79 »

I am the EQ president for my ward. My councilors and I for the last year have used the feature under leader & clerk resources to access the EQ home teaching routes. It has been a wonderful tool and very effective for reporting and verifying Home Teaching. However this feature seems to have disappeared. Over the last week when I log in, it would only show one member of the presidency. The rest have since been restored, but we now cannot see home teaching companions, routes, or any information on the reports tab. It's the end of the quarter and I am trying to get ready to share the appropriate information with the bishop and stake presidency. Any help in regaining access would be appreciated! When the bishop logs in he sees everything with no issues. So the loss of Access rights appears to be coming from somewhere higher up in the system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Replace permissions

Post by russellhltn »

There's a number of sisters making a similar complaint about VT. Sounds like a bug.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Replace permissions

Post by sbradshaw »

According to the Leader and Clerk Resources 4.2 release notes, some of the menu links were moved around – I wonder if they're still available, just moved to a different menu?
Leader and Clerk Resources Release Notes
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”