PROBLEM - YW Leader Access to YW Personal Progress System

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
JDW22

PROBLEM - YW Leader Access to YW Personal Progress System

Post by JDW22 »

A few of the adult YW leaders in our ward cannot sign in and use our YW personal progress leader summaries. These sisters are not members of the YW Presidency nor are they YW class advisors. They have custom callings that reflect the specific nature of their special assignment to assist with the personal progress program. We think this is why they can’t gain access to the online personal progress system. We tried changing their callings to become the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th YW Presidency Secretaries; however, LDS.org won't allow that change as apparently only one secretary is permitted in each presidency?

What am I missing? How can I help get these sisters gain the needed access? Please advise.

Jeff D Welker
Groves Ward
Mesa Arizona Mountain View Stake
eblood66

Re: PROBLEM - YW Leader Access to YW Personal Progress System

Post by eblood66 »

Access to most church systems, including the Personal Progress site, is based solely on calling and custom callings never provide any rights. There is no way to change what rights belong to which callings.

In this case most units I've seen make the personal progress leader an Assistant Adviser in one or more of the YW classes.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”