Action & Interview Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
JoshMcLean

Action & Interview Report

Post by JoshMcLean »

As Ward Exec Sec I have been encouraging the Bishopric to keep up with Youth and YSA interviews on the Action & Interview list. As each interview was completed by the Bishop or one of his counselors I was initially trying to enter the dates of the interviews myself. I noticed however that each time I logged back in to check many of the completed dates had disappeared. With no save option visible I wondered if it was a case of only a bishopric member can complete these entries. I have therefore asked them to do so and still I have noticed missing dates that were entered. Has anyone else experienced this issue before?

Thanks Josh
dkreese

Re: Action & Interview Report

Post by dkreese »

Yes, I have seen this too and reported it using site feedback a few weeks ago. I just checked and some dates (that I entered more than once) from previous months are missing again. It used to work better before the change that allows you to view previous and future months. Great feature if it would work reliably. Not very helpful if it doesn't.

Thanks -- Kirk
rpetty

Post by rpetty »

In addition to saving the dates, it would be helpful to be able to input the interview date so that the youth's name drops off the interview list for that interval (6 months or 1 year) or is somehow marked as "interviewed" to that the Bishop and Bishop's counselors see the names of the youth that still need to be interviewed that month.
sareid

Post by sareid »

Would love love love to see the ability to add in a time, and have it add to a private calendar for Bishop, or Bishopric 1st Couns, Bishopric 2nd Couns. Then they can see their scheduled interviews, and/or check off that they completed them.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”