Attach a document on "send a message" in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chriswoodut

Re: Attach a document on "send a message" in LCR

Post by chriswoodut »

HQ seems to be sending more and more FYI information to bishops via email attachments instead of snail mail. Our bishop wants to pass the info along to ward members so this feature would be great to send announcements that HQ is already creating. (example; Mormon Miracle Pagent)
kayleenahendrickson

Post by kayleenahendrickson »

I would love to be able to put my PDF or image in the "message" spot instead of always saying "See attatched". I like to make my weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters cute for everyone.... but it is annoying that I can't just drag and drop or copy and paste and have them be in the message spot. Please see if you can do this so it is easier to make church communication easier and still cute.

Thanks!
chriswoodut

Post by chriswoodut »

kayleenahendrickson wrote:I would love to be able to put my PDF or image in the "message" spot instead of always saying "See attatched". I like to make my weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters cute for everyone.... but it is annoying that I can't just drag and drop or copy and paste and have them be in the message spot. Please see if you can do this so it is easier to make church communication easier and still cute.

Thanks!
WYSIWYG html editing for emails is really hard.
kayleenahendrickson

Post by kayleenahendrickson »

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?! I figured out how to put an image in the message area! Since using a computer it will not let you, I sent the image to my email... copied it using my PHONE, and then pasted in the message spot using my PHONE! It works!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”