HT/VT Assignment distribution

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
rpugmire

HT/VT Assignment distribution

Post by rpugmire »

Our stake RS president noted that her ward RS presidents distribute VT assignments from the MLS/lds.org reports. She wondered if it was possible to create a report where those visiting teachers would also know who the respective home teachers were. We know we can access this information separately and collate it. We are looking for a canned report for the technically-challenged that will enhance collaboration between those who have been called to serve. Any ideas?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: HT/VT Assignment distribution

Post by jdlessley »

There is no printable report. The ward clerk can view the home teachers and visiting teachers as well as the visiting teaching assignment for a sister on one page in LCR by clicking a sister name at the Households tab or Companionships tab and then clicking the "View Household Profile" button. I do not know if the RS leadership with VT access can view the same information.

The lack of a print button or feature on that page tells me either the page development has not progressed to that point or the information on that page is not intended to be printed or distributed. I did use my browser print capability to do a test print and it printed but with some anomalies. The visiting teaching completed checks showed triple images making the page somewhat cluttered and possibly confusing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: HT/VT Assignment distribution

Post by scgallafent »

There is a report that lists home and visiting teachers together on the same report. In LCR, choose Reports > Home and Visiting Teachers. It is intended for Relief Society and priesthood leaders to have a single reference for the information. It was not intended for distribution, so it isn't going to be formatted in a way that you can hand out to individual visiting teachers.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”