Update roll like HT/VT

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
alecjohnson24

Update roll like HT/VT

Post by alecjohnson24 »

Is there a way we can input our rolls just like the home and visiting teaching. Making it easier for quarterly reports.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Update roll like HT/VT

Post by lajackson »

Not at present. You only are able to print the rolls, then record the totals in the quarterly report. LCR does not let you record individual attendance as it does for home and visiting teaching.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure as non-Clerks can even record the numbers. You'd have to pass the numbers to the clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I'm not sure as non-Clerks can even record the numbers. You'd have to pass the numbers to the clerk.
That is correct.
mcnichols2

Post by mcnichols2 »

Regarding this thread, lajackson's response to the original question about inputting attendance information was "Not at present." Does this mean that the capability to record individual attendance, similar to the recording of home and visiting teaching, will be added in the future? And will quorum or auxiliary presidents and/or their secretaries be able to do it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mcnichols2 wrote:Regarding this thread, lajackson's response to the original question about inputting attendance information was "Not at present." Does this mean that the capability to record individual attendance, similar to the recording of home and visiting teaching, will be added in the future? And will quorum or auxiliary presidents and/or their secretaries be able to do it?
No one here knows. The original response was not meant to imply any knowledge of the future; any guesses as to whether such a feature will ever be added, or how it might work, would be purely speculative.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

"Not at present", as aebrown said, is just my polite way of saying "No". If I actually said "No", they might activate that very feature the next day and ruin my credibility.

As mentioned, I do not know, I have no inside information, and those things just happen when they do, if they do at all. We get a glimmer of insight into some things on the rarest of occasions and often when it is least expected. But this is not one of those cases. It would be a total surprise to me if it happened.

I truly do not have a clue. Well, actually, I do have the board game, and all of the pieces are still there, so I cannot truthfully say I do not have a clue, and I just hedge my bets and say . . . (oh, wait, I shouldn't gamble either). I can see it now at the pearly gates. Should we let him in? "Not at present."

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”