Patriarchal Blessings Status Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tboneturner

Patriarchal Blessings Status Report

Post by tboneturner »

The new Patriarchal Blessings webpage (https://apps.lds.org/pbrequest) allows me to see the status of recent Patriarchal Blessings received or recommends issued for members of our ward. However, it appears that this list only goes back 1 year or so. Our Bishop asked me to determine who in our ward has received a Patriarchal Blessing. I figured that with the new tools this would be possible, but I'm not seeing it. How can I use LCR to determine who in the ward has received a Patriarchal Blessing?

Scott Turner
Mueller Park 9th Ward Clerk
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Patriarchal Blessings Status Report

Post by russellhltn »

I doubt if that information is available. That information was never in the computer system. Currently, when a member requests their Patriarchal Blessing, someone has to look it up and add it. Maybe it will be computerized gong forward, but it would take a tremendous effort to go though the archive and figure out who has and has not had a blessing and update the records.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”