Printing Visiting Teaching Supervisor's Individual District

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
caprice1963

Printing Visiting Teaching Supervisor's Individual District

Post by caprice1963 »

I've had to change the visiting teaching supervisor routes and would like to print off a copy of each supervisor's district with the companionship/visitee and their contact information. All I can do at this point is print off a list of companionships with contact information, but all the districts are out of order. The print screen is putting all the companionships in alphabetical order, not district order. Any way to do what I need done?
williamjackson

Re: Printing Visiting Teaching Supervisor's Individual District

Post by williamjackson »

The "District Reporting Form" print option from the Companionships tab will group districts together, but only has contact information for the visiting teachers, not the women being visited.

If you collapse all but one district on the Companionships tab, then use the "Assignments" print option, it will only print the companionships in the district that is currently expanded. You will get contact information for the visiting teachers and the women they are assigned to visit. You could print this one at a time for each district.
caprice1963

Post by caprice1963 »

Thank you! Thank you!
aikojeo

Re: Printing Visiting Teaching Supervior's Individual District

Post by aikojeo »

caprice1963 wrote:Thank you! Thank you!
cmorishita

Post by cmorishita »

How do I print a list for each district supervisor with their teachers, the names they visit and the months...3 months with bullets under them for the supervisor to fill in as they make their reports.

P.S. I may be going a little bit crazy if you don't help me soon.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

cmorishita wrote:How do I print a list for each district supervisor with their teachers, the names they visit and the months...3 months with bullets under them for the supervisor to fill in as they make their reports.
Select Organizations > Visting Teaching from the menu in LCR. Click on the Companionships tab. Click on the Print button and then select the District Reporting radio button, change the months you want on the report using the drop down which says 'Months Displayed' and at the bottom check which districts you want to print.
corenec

Post by corenec »

I have a semi-related question. One of our vt supervisors called me yesterday and wanted a list of her district with the sister's cell phone contact info rather than their home phones. I spent a little time on it but couldn't figure out how to do it. Does anyone know if there's a way? (The sisters in our ward almost all have their cell phone number listed as their personal number in the lds.org ward directory, so I know the information is available...).

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”