Viewing ALL HT assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zacksomeone

Re: Viewing ALL HT assignments

Post by zacksomeone »

I also have this issue as EQP. I will submit feedback as well. Hopefully we can get this issue noticed and maybe get a Read Only list.
zacksomeone

Post by zacksomeone »

mfmohlma wrote:When you pull up the individual record of someone in the household, do you see the home teachers listed at the bottom right?
I just noticed that this work around doesn't work for me. In a person's Member Information profile (person has HT assigned) it just says 'Home Teachers Unavailable.'
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 6.43.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 6.43.51 PM.png (11.39 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

That indicates there is an issue with the service that provides the home teaching assignments to that page in LCR. It looks like it was a transient error -- I just tested it and it worked.
zacksomeone

Post by zacksomeone »

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 7.06.12 PM.png
(57.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
scgallafent wrote:That indicates there is an issue with the service that provides the home teaching assignments to that page in LCR. It looks like it was a transient error -- I just tested it and it worked.
It's still not working for me. I attached a screenshot of my own member profile (I'm EQP and KNOW I have HT). Would continent matter at all, because I'm in Germany. I know something like that isn't usually the answer, but that's the only difference I can think of that might be different from why it's working for you. I think there is a related problem with the service you mentioned because I also get a 'please reload page error' when I click on 'View Household Profile' (where home teachers should also be displayed) for any member under Home Teaching.

Edit: To clarify, 'View Member Profile' loads properly even though HT aren't shown. I get the error as said with 'View Household Profile.'

Should I report this somewhere else?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

zacksomeone wrote:It's still not working for me.
It's specific to you. It works correctly for your counselor and your secretary.
zacksomeone wrote:I think there is a related problem with the service you mentioned because I also get a 'please reload page error' when I click on 'View Household Profile' (where home teachers should also be displayed) for any member under Home Teaching.

Edit: To clarify, 'View Member Profile' loads properly even though HT aren't shown. I get the error as said with 'View Household Profile.'
Correct. It's the same issue.
zacksomeone wrote:Should I report this somewhere else?
Normally, I would have you send feedback. In this case, I've duplicated the issue, so I'll go ahead and log it. There will be some code changes to address the issue, so it should be fixed with the next HT/VT update.
jbrummett

Post by jbrummett »

Is anyone else having a issue were it only shows some of the households for HT. On the HT Page is shows approx. 150 but there are 240 household in my ward? I'm a Elder Quorum Secretary in a YSA ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jbrummett wrote:Is anyone else having a issue were it only shows some of the households for HT. On the HT Page is shows approx. 150 but there are 240 household in my ward? I'm a Elder Quorum Secretary in a YSA ward.
I think you'll find sisters have been assigned to the HP group. You can assign them, but you have to use a different screen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

jbrummett wrote:Is anyone else having a issue were it only shows some of the households for HT. On the HT Page is shows approx. 150 but there are 240 household in my ward? I'm a Elder Quorum Secretary in a YSA ward.
See https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=22227
jbrummett

Post by jbrummett »

russellhltn wrote:
I think you'll find sisters have been assigned to the HP group. You can assign them, but you have to use a different screen.
I had my bishop called Global Service Center about the missing families were on the HP group but because we are a YSA Ward with no HP Group or High Priest other than the Bishopric, they are trying to transfer them so they will appear on the Elder side. I though I would let you know in case other YSA Wards are having issues.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jbrummett wrote:I had my bishop called Global Service Center about the missing families were on the HP group but because we are a YSA Ward with no HP Group or High Priest other than the Bishopric, they are trying to transfer them so they will appear on the Elder side. I though I would let you know in case other YSA Wards are having issues.
There is no need to have an outside source make the move for you. The ward/branch clerk can move households from the HPG, even though it doesn't exist, to the EQ. I did that a few days after the release of LCR 3.0. Having a household assigned to the EQ does not mean the head of household, ie sisters in a YSA unit, will be available on the HT list. Those sisters not assigned to be taught will have to be manually entered for HT assignment. The clerk will have to provide a list of unassigned sisters to the EQ president in order for the EQ to make the HT assignment.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”