Unit Statistics Error

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
benson8159

Unit Statistics Error

Post by benson8159 »

I have been getting an error for the last two weeks or so on the Unit Statistics report in the online MLS that I will explain below. I use this report regularly, especially when I am in a Priesthood Interview with an Elder's Quorum President or High Priest Group Leader and we are discussing Prospective Elders.

When I go into the Unit Statistics report and then click on one of the links to bring up all of the Prospective Elders in a ward (or any other group for that matter - YSA's, Laurels, Priests, etc.), I get the following error:

Clerk Resources - Sorry, an error occurred while processing this page.

Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button or trying the URL from the address bar again. Even though the Server Error is reporting a general error on the web site's servers and not your computer, the server error may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.

Come back later. The Server Error message is often temporary and should be resolved fairly soon.

Use your browser’s back button to go back to the page you came from.

I thought that the problem was temporary and would be resolved in a day or two, but it's been at least a couple of weeks and I'm still getting the same error. Any idea of when this will be available again? It is very useful to our presidency.

Thanks,
Corey
Gary_Miller

Re: Unit Statistics Error

Post by Gary_Miller »

I'm get the same error. I tried several of the links and received the error each time.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Gary_Miller wrote:I'm get the same error. I tried several of the links and received the error each time.
Same here. None of the links on that page seem to be working.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Hopefully, someone has used the Feedback link to point out this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

benson8159 wrote:in the online MLS that I will explain below.
Do you mean Leader and Clerk Resources?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
coconaut

Unit Statistics - Reports (Clerk Resources)

Post by coconaut »

I am the Bishop of a ward and am finding that I can no longer access the Unit Statistics reports on the LDS.org site. I am constantly getting the following error 'Clerk Resources - Sorry, an error occurred while processing this page'. Does
anyone else find that they're having the same issue? This has been happening for the last week or so.
Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Thank you.

[Moderator note: I have moved this post into this thread where a discussion on this error is already in progress.]
benson8159

Post by benson8159 »

russellhltn wrote:
benson8159 wrote:in the online MLS that I will explain below.
Do you mean Leader and Clerk Resources?
Yes, the report we are having trouble with is under Leader Resources and is called "Stake Statistics" when I first click on it, but after clicking on it the first time during a session it changes to be called "Unit Statistics". It's a great and very useful report and hope that the error can be resolved soon.
benson8159

Post by benson8159 »

lajackson wrote:Hopefully, someone has used the Feedback link to point out this problem?
I hadn't entered anything under Feedback, but just did. Thanks for the suggestion.
sjpynes

Post by sjpynes »

As far as I can tell, all the links to:
https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/report/unit ... &blah=blah, etc.
are not working on the report.

The links to:
https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/report/unit ... &blah=blah, etc.
are working.

Where exactly is Feedback for the page to report the problem?
mevans

Post by mevans »

sjpynes wrote:Where exactly is Feedback for the page to report the problem?
You can use the feedback page found anywhere on LDS.org. Just change the category appropriately, provide proper URLs in your notes, etc. It should make it to the right place.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”