No YW found

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ramonc

No YW found

Post by ramonc »

I am printing YW lists and in 1 ward and 1 branch it comes up 0. when I look at entire ward there are 14 15 16 etc etc females. YM seem to be ok. I know there are YW.

What do I need to do or have ward clerk do?

I am stake exec sec
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: No YW found

Post by aebrown »

Have the ward clerk check to see that these girls are actually in the various YW classes. If they are somehow not in those classes, that would explain why you can't see them listed as YW in Leader and Clerk Resources. Of course that would raise the question of how they came to be not in the YW classes, but that question would be answered at the ward level.
ramonc

Post by ramonc »

Clerk checked everything he knew to check. All looked good to him. All the YW came up on his standard mls lists from what he told me. What is bizarre is other wards YW do not come up tonight. Shows 0 found. Same symptoms as prior not found. On Saturday night these other wards came up that tonight are not. I am on Safari on an ipad. Any ideas?
ramonc

Post by ramonc »

Still fighting this problem. I have found that on a windows 8 laptop running IE that lists come up. At same time can go to ipad and get 0 records found. It must be a safari issue on ipad that is sending something to the server it does not like, while IE sends correct info to server and thus get good info back. Any way to get any help on this?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”