Handbook 1: Stake Presidents and Bishops:

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
McLaughlinES

Re: Handbook 1: Stake Presidents and Bishops:

Post by McLaughlinES »

Handbook 1 is only available online in Leader and clerk resources (LCR) under communications on the left side. Only authorized leaders will be able to access this. It will not be in Gospel Library due to the access controls.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Please check my post https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 20#p162760
I can assure you that it is available in the Gospel Library IOS version.
danpass

Post by danpass »

Biggles wrote:Please check my post https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 20#p162760
I can assure you that it is available in the Gospel Library IOS version.
And now with Gospel Library for Android 4.0, if you are signed in with your LDS Account and have a calling that provides access rights.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:
jpitcher wrote:Can handbook 1 be accessed on the Samsung Galaxy s7 phone? Thinking of getting that phone for Christmas for my family member that is a Bishop, but wondering if the handbook 1 is accessible on it as he can't seem to access it on his kindle which is also an android device.
If all goes well, Handbook 1 will be available in the newest version of Gospel Library for Android starting on Monday [for members whose calling allows them access].
The updated Gospel Library for Android has been released. Handbook 1 is available for those holding callings that give them access to it. (The iOS version already had this.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:(The iOS version already had this.)
And the Android version just got it.
McLaughlinES

Post by McLaughlinES »

lajackson wrote:
russellhltn wrote:(The iOS version already had this.)
And the Android version just got it.
I'm a ward clerk and have book 1 on LCR but only book 2 shows up in the leadership section on my android devices in Gospel Library. Any ideas.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

McLaughlinES wrote:I'm a ward clerk and have book 1 on LCR but only book 2 shows up in the leadership section on my android devices in Gospel Library. Any ideas.
It took our ward clerk three days to get it. So keep using GL and be patient. It will appear as a menu item just ahead of Handbook 2. I guess I got that one earlier in the download process. GL came in the night, and Handbook 1 was there the third time I opened GL the next day.

And therein may be the key. Our ward clerk had not used GL at all since it downloaded, and it was not there on the first try. I think there were two syncs before he saw it.

I thought I had everything downloaded two days ago, but just this evening when I opened GL, the download started again and there are several hundred more items still coming.

I think I should pitch a tent under my WiFi antenna, spend the night, and see if a Liahona appears in the morning.
butch051972

GHI Book1

Post by butch051972 »

Is this available in the Gospel Library?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: GHI Book1

Post by russellhltn »

butch051972 wrote:Is this available in the Gospel Library?
Yes. If your calling allows access and you've logged in with your LDS Account. However, there may be a delay before it appears.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jariolj

Post by jariolj »

as second councilor of bishopric can i read handbook 1

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”