ward directly does not diaplay

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
OpaK

ward directly does not diaplay

Post by OpaK »

I can not get the Union 5th Ward directory to open. Is this function not working? I have been able to open it in the past.
lolalynne

Re: ward directly does not diaplay

Post by lolalynne »

I am also unable to get my ward directory to display.
Miguelon1944

Re: ward directly does not display

Post by Miguelon1944 »

I cannot open my account when I use my membership record number. I know the number is correct. I keep receiving an error message that says I have more than one account open. I have asked the Church help desk to cancel my 2 accounts that are open and replace these 2 accounts with a new account. The Church help desk has not yet answered my request,which was 6 days ago. Can you assist me?
Mike Havemann
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: ward directly does not display

Post by rmrichesjr »

Miguelon1944 wrote:I cannot open my account when I use my membership record number. I know the number is correct. I keep receiving an error message that says I have more than one account open. I have asked the Church help desk to cancel my 2 accounts that are open and replace these 2 accounts with a new account. The Church help desk has not yet answered my request,which was 6 days ago. Can you assist me?
Mike Havemann
This is a user-to-user mutual-help discussion forum. Nobody here can help. Was the help desk you mentioned the Global Service Center? If not, your ward clerk would be the person to talk to. He can connect you with the GSC, and they can fix the problem.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”