directory not working?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
silvahome

directory not working?

Post by silvahome »

Is it just me, or has the directory not been working for several days. I try to view it and I get an error an am logged out of lds.org
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: directory not working?

Post by russellhltn »

How are you trying to get to it? The old directory was retired and replaced with a directory and map page, and everything moved to churchofjesuschrist.org.

I'd suggest you go to the church main page and navigate from there. It's working OK for me.

If you continue to have problems, you might check with your ward clerk and make sure your records are still in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I occasionally see problems, but they haven't lasted for days.
lolalynne

Post by lolalynne »

In the recent past, I have been able to access the new directory (list and map), but today the directory option is not provided for me. It looks like several people are having the same problem.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

They very recently moved the location of the menu option for the directory. It is now under the grid menu (see below) just below the user name. Have you looked there or is it missing from that menu? Or are you having some other problem?
grid.png
grid.png (205 Bytes) Viewed 847 times
Doriepeel

Post by Doriepeel »

When I try to sign into my account it tells me directory services is not working try again I need to find what ward I'm in asap
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Doriepeel wrote:When I try to sign into my account it tells me directory services is not working try again I need to find what ward I'm in asap
This account doesn't have your membership record attached to it. You have another account with your membership record attached. If you need this one (if you've made donations) you will need to work with your ward clerk to merge the two records.

If you need to know where to attend church you can use the Meetinghouse Locator.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”