No More Beta

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mevans

No More Beta

Post by mevans »

It looks like the new directory and maps has replaced the old directory and less-old maps now.

Every time I load it, I get the pop-out on the right that says "Sorry, We're Having Trouble..." The maps seem to load, but the church header and menus don't load.
davesudweeks

Re: No More Beta

Post by davesudweeks »

And some members who were marked "Private" in error (they did not mark their information private - one is a member of the bishopric) are now marked private again.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

mevans wrote:Every time I load it, I get the pop-out on the right that says "Sorry, We're Having Trouble..." The maps seem to load, but the church header and menus don't load.
If this was last night or earlier this morning, you might have been seeing issues related to being in the monthly maintenance window.
McLaughlinES

Post by McLaughlinES »

I have one member listed as unmapped. However that person is a minor child who is only an out of unit member. It's also curious that when I click on her it gives me her callings in her home ward. How do I fix that?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

McLaughlinES wrote:I have one member listed as unmapped. However that person is a minor child who is only an out of unit member. It's also curious that when I click on her it gives me her callings in her home ward. How do I fix that?
Sounds like the home ward has to fix it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

scgallafent wrote:
mevans wrote:Every time I load it, I get the pop-out on the right that says "Sorry, We're Having Trouble..." The maps seem to load, but the church header and menus don't load.
If this was last night or earlier this morning, you might have been seeing issues related to being in the monthly maintenance window.
I still get the error.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Is it being rolled out gradually? I still see the old directory with the invitation to try the beta.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Today it seems that the whole directory is broken; I can't access it at all. I get an error that says "This page isn't working."

I cleared my browser information and got it to work, but now it's back to the old directory. I also tried accessing it in a different browser and it's the old directory. The old directory has the link to try out the beta.

Maybe they reverted everything to go back to the old directory now?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There are some issues related to the domain change that are being worked out. While those are being resolved, the old directory has been reenabled.
heathpehrson

Post by heathpehrson »

The household sidebar will not scroll, so I can't browse through all my ward/stake members. Is this a bug, or do we need a certain plug-in for this?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”