Updating Children's records - Not showing up

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
alc88

Updating Children's records - Not showing up

Post by alc88 »

There's a family in the ward wants there daughters record to be visible. If you look under "Household" she is not there. If you look under "Family" she is there. Her name is in standard text. Whereas her sisters name is a hyperlink where will bring you too her record. I don't know how to fix this and I am having difficulty finding a support phone number for LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Updating Children's records - Not showing up

Post by russellhltn »

alc88 wrote:If you look under "Household" she is not there. If you look under "Family" she is there. Her name is in standard text. Whereas her sisters name is a hyperlink where will bring you too her record.
You need to create the record. Someone recorded her on her parent's record, but failed to create a record.

I don't think you'll have a issue, but look over Handbook 1: 13.6.2 to make sure the permissions requirement is met.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”