Hidden Address

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mpages

Hidden Address

Post by mpages »

No one from my stake can see my address. I have changed the settings so that the stake can view and I saved it after doing so, but my friends still say they cannot see my address. Please advise.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: hidden address

Post by rmrichesjr »

mpages wrote:No one from my stake can see my address. I have changed the settings so that the stake can view and I saved it after doing so, but my friends still say they cannot see my address. Please advise.
Because this is a user-to-user forum, there's no guarantee anyone who knows anything useful for this case will see this thread/topic. Using the Feedback link/button on the page where you change your settings would be one way to request help through official channels. Talking with your ward clerk would be another.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: hidden address

Post by jonesrk »

mpages wrote:No one from my stake can see my address. I have changed the settings so that the stake can view and I saved it after doing so, but my friends still say they cannot see my address. Please advise.
If your friends are looking in LDS Tools, they will have to sync to be get the change you made.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”