I moved my records but the directory has not synced

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
nachin82

I moved my records but the directory has not synced

Post by nachin82 »

I moved my records to a new stake and ward but my directory still shows information about my old stake and ward.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: I moved my records but the directory has not synced

Post by scgallafent »

Give it a little bit of time for the systems to sync up in the background.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Also, if you use the directory on the LDS Tools mobile app (instead of just on LDS.org), you'll need to manually sync the app to pull down the latest changes.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you continue to have a problem, get with your clerk and make sure the MRN on the LDS Account you're using matches the MRN on the record that got moved.

Perhaps the record hasn't moved, or the clerk moved the wrong one. Or, you may have someone else's MRN on your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I can see that the record has been moved, but it doesn't look like the change has propagated to LDS Account. I would leave it for another few hours and then have the clerk in your new ward contact the GSC. It's possible there was a hiccup and the change didn't synchronize.
stefengale

Post by stefengale »

Same issue is happening for me. Other ward members can see my information in the new ward directory, I still show my old ward and stake. The donations area of my account shows the new (correct) ward and stake but the directory shows the previous. I've synced 12 times and signed out/signed in multiple times. What's the issue?
camismith

Post by camismith »

I have the same issue. I cannot access information in my new ward (makes it a little harder to get ministering info, like where they live,etc). But my old ward info is available even though my records are not there anymore. Ward clerk is not sure what to do because they have our records and info.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”