Email all Ward Teachers and Instructors

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
christianjlewis

Email all Ward Teachers and Instructors

Post by christianjlewis »

I'm looking for a tool in the directory to email those in the ward who are designated as instructors or teachers in all the auxiliaries. This would be very useful for a Sunday School presidency to quickly send reminders about Teacher Council, for example. Does this feature exist? I've looked in both the online directory and LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Email all Ward Teachers and Instructors

Post by russellhltn »

No, I don't think so.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

In LCR - Send a Message you can select all callings, then you have to go through the list and check those you want from the full list. You would have to have the clerk help since that feature is only available to the bishopric, executive secretary and clerks.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I have used Lists in LDS Tools for things like this. I would guess it would take about 10 min. to set up the initial list. The list could easily be updated as teachers are called and released. ( I just experimented in creating a list. It took me just under 10 min. to set up a list of 31 teachers.)

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”