New stake

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dva118

New stake

Post by dva118 »

I am a member of the plainview ysa branch rencently my branch became a part of the New York New York ysa stake however when I went onto my ward directory my branch information was no longer there why is this so?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New stake

Post by russellhltn »

How recently? It can take awhile for things to settle out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dva118 wrote:recently my branch became a part of the New York New York ysa stake
Yes, four days ago, this past Sunday. Since your branch has moved from another stake to the new stake, I would think it may take a few more days for all of the computer systems to finish visiting about the change and get synchronized.

You said you went into your ward directory and the branch information was not there. Were you an out-of-unit member of the branch in the former stake? That may have to be set up again now that the branch is in the new stake.
KELLYCANNON

Post by KELLYCANNON »

How can I find a number in another stake?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

KELLYCANNON wrote:How can I find a number in another stake?
If it's a leader in another stake, ask the clerk or executive secretary to look it up in cdol.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”