Primary and Sunday School not listed in Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jpmproto

Primary and Sunday School not listed in Directory

Post by jpmproto »

When I go to "Directory" under "My Ward" Primary and Sunday School are not there. Is there some way to add them?
eblood66

Re: Primary and Sunday School not listed in Directory

Post by eblood66 »

The directory doesn't show those organizations. That's just the way it was designed. There isn't anything a unit can do to add them. You can submit feedback using the Feedback link at the bottom of the page to suggest that they be added. However, I expect the Primary organization won't be added because that would give information about the ages of children which could violate privacy policies in some countries. Lists of members for those organizations are available in LCR for organization leaders.
brotherhill

Post by brotherhill »

However, why cant there be the capability of emailing all parents of primary children simultaneously? And the same for Youth Sunday School?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

We don't know but my guess is that it just wasn't considered at the time the directory was last worked on (which was a while ago). The Send A Message tool in LCR does have the option to email all parents of primary children and parents of all youth. Send A Message can be used by the presidencies of all ward organizations although I don't know for certain whether that list is available to all presidencies.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:We don't know but my guess is that it just wasn't considered at the time the directory was last worked on (which was a while ago).
If the release notes are accurate, 5 and a half years ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”