Latest Release Notes:2.6.2

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Latest Release Notes:2.6.2

Post by jeffevannelson »

Release 2.6.2
Fixed issue with Alpha ordering on families with more then one last name.
Fixed pop-ups to show last name and first anme
Fixed Ward Organizations PDF
Fixed PDF and Print to use individual Photo on single person family if they have no Household Photo.
Removed bug that allowed people to view youth in stake via the Ward Leadership view.
Fixed Mobile Portrait Oriented Photos looking bad.
Fixed Various places were the last name was not showing.

Release 2.6.1 Fix

Fixed performance problems. (this should help the ldstools app too mainly on sundays)
Fixed Issue with last names not showing on ward organizations.
DPark

Directory 2.6.2 Released

Post by DPark »

Missionary section in Ward Directory is blank - true for all wards in our stake.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Directory 2.6.2 Released

Post by aebrown »

DPark wrote:Missionary section in Ward Directory is blank - true for all wards in our stake.
I can confirm this for my stake as well. I looked at the Missionary section perhaps a month or so ago, and it properly showed WML, and missionaries assigned to and serving from each ward. So this is a recent step backwards.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

But is this related to the directory release? I know I've seen something under missionary recently.

2.6.2 has been out for a week and this is only now being reported. I don't remember WML being in the missionary section of the directory. I suspect the missionaries themselves come from a different system. As such, this might be a down server issue rather than a directory release issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

russellhltn wrote:...this might be a down server issue rather than a directory release issue.
Possibly, because I just checked my Missionary section and I can see our 2 assigned Elders, as well as the 11 full-time missionaries currently serving from our ward.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Working for me too. (And I don't see the WML.)

Edit: Interesting: the headers show 2.6.1. Was it rolled back? Last names still appear on the web page (but not in the print) for Ward organizations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I see the assigned missionaries and the Serving missionaries under Missionary on the main menu. I see the ward mission leader and ward missionaries under Ward leadership/Ward Missionaries. I see this under every ward in my stake.
DPark

Post by DPark »

It's back up today!
Monice_19

Post by Monice_19 »

Hi Brother... I keep looking at the issue with the last names. Only a few are available when I tried to print the Relief Society directory. Could you please review it?. Thanks.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Latest Release Notes:2.6.2

Post by jeffevannelson »

Updated to 2.6.2

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”