Leadership and Organizations categories

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Leadership and Organizations categories

Post by sbradshaw »

We have a custom calling (Assistant Executive Secretary) listed in MLS under the Bishopric organization. However, on the online directory this calling is listed under Ward Leaders > Branch Presidency instead of Ward Leaders > Bishopric.

We don't have a branch presidency, so I'm not sure why the category even appears...

On a similar note, we are a YSA ward with two Elders Quorums and two Relief Societies. It'd be nice if they were separately numbered on the online directory. Right now, under Leadership, each Elders Quorum has the same name ("Elders Quorum"), and each Relief Society the same. And under Organizations, there is just one combined Relief Society and one combined Elders Quorum.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

sbradshaw wrote:We have a custom calling (Assistant Executive Secretary) listed in MLS under the Bishopric organization. However, on the online directory this calling is listed under Ward Leaders > Branch Presidency instead of Ward Leaders > Bishopric.

We don't have a branch presidency, so I'm not sure why the category even appears...
This is due to a bug in CDOL 3.0. I have it fixed for new positions (after we release 3.0.1) and the data cleanup for standard positions. It looks like I still need to fix the data for custom positions.
sbradshaw wrote: On a similar note, we are a YSA ward with two Elders Quorums and two Relief Societies. It'd be nice if they were separately numbered on the online directory. Right now, under Leadership, each Elders Quorum has the same name ("Elders Quorum"), and each Relief Society the same.
That is coming
sbradshaw wrote:And under Organizations, there is just one combined Relief Society and one combined Elders Quorum.
Currently who is assigned to which organization when there are multiples is only stored in MLS. That is on the list to get working but there are a few different parts to coordinate.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”