Building resources in calendar v2 different than in v1

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
SingerGuy

Building resources in calendar v2 different than in v1

Post by SingerGuy »

My stake (Orem Orchard) has three buildings: stake center, east building, west building. Earlier this year I configured all three buildings in calendar v1, then set up all of my reservations, permissions and events. Now with the implementation of calendar v2 the addresses and units assigned to the East and West buildings have been reversed and it is causing confusion and frustration. Are those resources managed at the church level, facilities management level, or would this be something that happened within MLS at the stake level?

I'm just trying to figure out how what I had manually configured months ago is suddenly upside down.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

SingerGuy wrote:Now with the implementation of calendar v2 the addresses and units assigned to the East and West buildings have been reversed and it is causing confusion and frustration. Are those resources managed at the church level, facilities management level, or would this be something that happened within MLS at the stake level?

The raw data is certainly managed at the facilities management level, since the calendar takes its data from the FMAT database. Your local FM group is responsible for keeping the information in FMAT accurate for the buildings it has jurisdiction over.

Your problems certainly have nothing to with anything that can be done at the stake level in MLS. It's possible that there is some problem with the data for your stake in the Calendar system's database. But first I would recommend that you work with your stake's PFR (high councilor responsible for working with the FM group) to request that the FM group verifies the information in FMAT for your stake's buildings.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”